How do we use your personal data?
“UAB DIVERSAS” collects and continues to process your personal data only on the basis of legal bases defined by legal acts regulating personal data protection – in order to conclude and / or execute an agreement with you with your consent. The Seller undertakes to respect the buyer’s privacy right and to process personal data specified by the Buyer only in accordance with the procedure established by legal acts of the Republic of Lithuania.
We collect data:
• which you provide, for example, when you communicate or have legal relations with our company, for example, you purchase services or register services, subscribe to newsletters or contact us for information requests;
• Generated when you use services as provided by applicable law, for example, when using our help, services (for example, by calling, sending an instant message, e-mail or visiting our websites);
• You do not have to submit any personal data, but if you decide not to do so, we will not be able to provide you with goods and / or services.
What kind of personal data do we collect?
We collect data belonging to the following categories:
• basic information such as name, surname, personal identification number, date of birth, address, personal identification document, contact details;
• Data relating to the provision of goods and / or services, such as the service and details of its order, billing, payment details, consent and disagreement with regard to the processing of personal data for direct marketing purposes and the provision to third parties, contact details and related records ;
• Data generated by means of communication and our services, such as the name of the web browser, traffic data – the start date, time, duration of the connection, the IP address used during the interconnection of the Internet user, etc .;
• Other data on the use of services, such as cookie data collection and similar technologies related to browsing the Internet, etc .;
• video data captured by our video surveillance equipment when visiting our showrooms to ensure the security of staff, customers and premises;
• other data that is collected with your consent and which is defined in detail at the time when you are asked for permission.
A detailed list of personal data processed by “UAB DIVERSAS” is available in the State Register of Personal Data Administrators, which is published at www.ada.lt.
When you first visit our website, cookies are transferred to your computer and then used to identify your computer. This is a common practice on browsing web pages, which makes it easy for you to browse through the website you’ve already visited and simplifies access to published information. Most web browsers accept cookies, but you can change your web browser setting so that cookies are not accepted. In this case, some features of this site may not work.
Also, cookies automatically capture web site traffic data: the amount of visitors they visit, the name of the domain (domain) of the Internet Service Provider’s visitors, what information is more often read, and so on. This helps us understand how visitors are using the site, and provides an opportunity to improve the services provided, to simplify access to information.
What are your rights?
You are entitled to:
• the right to access your personal data that we keep;
• have the right to request that your personal data that we keep (which may be corrected by opening your My Account) is inaccurate;
• the right to request that we remove your data;
• the right to restrict the processing of your personal data;
• the right to disagree with the processing of your personal data;
• the right to data portability;
• the right to complain to the supervisory authority;
• the right to cancel the consent to manage your data.
How to contact:
• e-mail: email@example.com